Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Find a way to create a polygon with rounded-corners and non-absolute coordinates (#5674)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2020 17:38:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I can go either way! I slightly lean away from the nested-functions approach just because more nesting makes it harder to read and write.

I suspect it would be nice to provide the commands as both single-letter (matching existing path strings) and full-word forms.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5674#issuecomment-718911632 using your GitHub account