Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] How to interpolate <ratio>? (#4953)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 23:05:42 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Actually if you try out more extreme ratios, like 1:1 transitioning to 10:1, I like log a *lot* better; linear and inverted-linear both spend most of their time in the high ratios, which are hard to tell apart, while log appears to have more even progress.

Doing 1:1 transitioning to 1:10 (where "inverted linear" makes the height move linearly) it's more of a tossup; they're both clearly better than linear, but I'm not sure which I prefer between log and inverted-linear.

So yeah, still supporting log, I think.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4953#issuecomment-717592308 using your GitHub account