Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-shapes] Consider adding shape-outside: line-box (#4003)

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2020 16:42:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Perhaps it could be generalized to all floats by adding something like that to `shape-outside` though? I suspect that if you implement `initial-letter-wrap:all` then it would be trivial to re-use the same code to apply it to floats.  That said, I don't know if it would be useful beyond first-letters...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4003#issuecomment-716675569 using your GitHub account