Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui-4] Use of accent color outside of form control elements (#5657)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 22:41:59 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I was thinking about scrollbars when I was drafting the proposed spec text in that issue, but you're right that there's other places where it could be relevant!

I'd be in favor of allowing any UA-provided colors to be influenceable by accent-color (the UA "may").

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5657#issuecomment-715620414 using your GitHub account