Re: [csswg-drafts] Change three color names (#5284)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 10:46:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> the fact that "orange" wasn't in the original HTML colors is such a weird historical wrinkle

BTW I also corrected the "originally from HTML". These colors were originally from the VGA graphics card. And there were exactly 16 of them, because those were the only colors you could get. Which is why orange, brown etc are not included.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5284#issuecomment-715263731 using your GitHub account