[csswg-drafts] Pull Request: [resize-observer] remove SVG specific text

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 23 Oct 2020 06:42:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
frivoal has just labeled a pull request from gregwhitworth for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts as "Agenda+":

== [resize-observer] remove SVG specific text ==
Per resolution in #4032 I have removed all SVG specific text since since the SVG root element results in CSS boxes and should follow the same model as the rest. I also added this to the changes section. @AmeliaBR & @bkardell can you please review. cc: @atotic

See https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/4150