Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Masonry layout (#4650)

From: Mats Palmgren via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2020 23:01:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@yisibl wrote:
> The arrangement [animation](https://masonry.desandro.com/options.html#stagger) in Masonry.js is very interesting. Are you considering implementing it?

No, I have no plans on implementing it. But if I were to add a feature like that to CSS then I would make it general animation feature that you could use on arbitrary boxes.  I don't see why it should be a Masonry or Grid specific feature.  That said, implementing a feature like that seems non-trivial. Feel free to file a separate csswg issue suggesting it though!

--
GitHub Notification of comment by MatsPalmgren
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4650#issuecomment-713187844 using your GitHub account