Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-exclusions] Status of the exclusions spec (#3308)

From: Christian Schaefer via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2020 10:25:03 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
On a regular basis, I stumble upon the use case that I would like to float text like a copyright note or a symbol to one of the four corners of  a paragraph, but regular floats either keep me from achiving it alltogether, or force my HTML source in a specific but semantically poorer order to get the desired result.

With Regions this use case would become a breeze.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by Schepp
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3308#issuecomment-711999196 using your GitHub account