Re: [csswg-drafts] Updating the css `env()` function to enable selection by index from a list of pre-defined environment variables (#5622)

From: Daniel Libby via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 20:23:00 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

I see. I saw https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2630 and assumed the set of names would eventually be exposed, but perhaps that is not the case

> We could just as easily add to the `var()` grammar to allow `var(--foo 1)`. ^_^

Yep, that would definitely make sense.

In any case, I'd like to have a discussion on the merits of one vs. the other. Tagging for TPAC discussion.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dlibby-
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5622#issuecomment-710561957 using your GitHub account