Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] [mediaqueries] Media query serialization doesn't work for newer spec features (#5627)

From: Rune Lillesveen via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2020 13:15:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Drop sorting. I can't imagine anyone relying on non-interoperable re-ordering of media query expressions (famous last words).

Blink also currently removes duplicates, which isn't part of the algorithm, but is indicated by an example in the spec. We should remove that too.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by lilles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5627#issuecomment-710038040 using your GitHub account