Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] image-orientation:none violates same-origin policy (#5165)

From: Noam Rosenthal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 09:17:15 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> This middle ground approach where some metadata (width and height) is available and others like orientation are not...

It's not a middle ground. It's as strict as we can make it, considering the unfortunate situation where exposing width/height for cross-origin images is something that is probably too late to backtrack.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by noamr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5165#issuecomment-709028752 using your GitHub account