Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-animations][css-transitions][css-gradients] Higher level CSS interpolation module (#5617)

From: Scott Kellum via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 20:03:19 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Thanks @SebastianZ,

The biggest pain point I see is not with easing functions, but with scroll-linked animations. I have also been using animations to interpolate properties across viewport and element widths (as opposed to using media queries that don’t interpolate). There is a lot of room to expand the animation spec to interpolate more than just time. I see a lot of room for new CSS around interpolation and abstracting interpolation out of animaitons seems like a great place to start.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by scottkellum
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5617#issuecomment-708630033 using your GitHub account