Re: [csswg-drafts] [mediaqueries] prefers-reduced-motion prose leads readers to believe all animation should be stopped (#5594)

From: James Craig via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2020 18:06:53 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Actually I may have misunderstood. You said "I support the first of the two changes" but then it sounds like you disagree with the second? I thought your rephrasing was in place of the third change ("spec could also list or link to resources on the specific types of motion")

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cookiecrook
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5594#issuecomment-705735455 using your GitHub account