Re: [csswg-drafts] [selectors] decide on :blank (#1967)

From: Chris Harrelson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 15:59:08 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org

@annevk: right. In Chromium we use the rule of thumb of much less than 0.1% for breaking changes being an acceptable percentage for breaking changes. Anything at 2% needs to have strong evidence that it won't break sites, and also a strong justification as to why it's important enough to cause this churn for site authors.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by chrishtr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/1967#issuecomment-705033389 using your GitHub account