Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images] image-orientation:none violates same-origin policy (#5165)

From: Noam Rosenthal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2020 11:13:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> @noamr if I understand these bug reports there doesn't seem to be any pathway to backwards compatibility in terms of prevention of rotation and no way for the client to read the orientation value. Is that correct?

For cross-origin images that is correct. The bug reports and tests follow what the CSS-wg has decided. If the decision changes the tests and implementation would be different of course.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by noamr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5165#issuecomment-704865289 using your GitHub account