Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS-COLOR-4] Security/Privacy: Incognito mode (#5553)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 17:44:45 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> If that's all we're worried about, then I don't think this needs further discussion; the referenced file is persisted in your browser cache per standard resource caching rules, and is cleared in the same way.

I agree with Tab. If the cacheing behavior is mentioned at all, then it should be at the definition of the `url()` function, so it is clear that it applies to everything in CSS which uses that.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5553#issuecomment-704440191 using your GitHub account