Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-images-3] `image-orientation: none` applies to non-decorative images too. #5245 (#5294)

From: fantasai via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2020 19:11:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Sorry for taking so long on this; there were a number of adjustments I knew I wanted to make so I procrastinated a lot on the review. But thanks for making sure the spec covers a wide range of the implications of the WG resolution!

Pushed some edits to the spec, which are better for having your PR to work from. :) I think we still have a bit of adjustment to do to clearly describe e.g. the SVG cases, so I'm going to leave this PR open until we're 100% sure we covered everything you have here.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/5294#issuecomment-703832401 using your GitHub account