Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-nav-1] Remove kAlignWeight? (#4567)

From: Hugo via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Oct 2020 14:44:31 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I found [an example](https://www.spotify.com/us/legal/end-user-agreement/) where Chrome's current formula doesn't work well:

![not_aligned_enough](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/24312745/94822477-fe6e0180-0402-11eb-9d8c-6eb9b0d7e4fb.gif)

When going right from "Agreements", I'd expect focus to stay on the same line (and go to "export controls"). Instead we go to the link on the line below because it's, with the current formula, a tiny bit "closer".

If you can find a formula (preferably without constants) that works in this example, that would be lovely.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by hugoholgersson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4567#issuecomment-702185040 using your GitHub account