Re: [csswg-drafts] Republishing Tasks Permathread (#5613)

From: Chris Lilley via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2020 15:25:02 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> Include a link to the latest resolution to publish and/or Agenda+ request for permission to publish, so we can follow-up.
Checkmark means has a WG resolution.

So once there is a resolution (indicated by a checkmark) the link should also be updated to point to the actual resolution. Because a transition request can't link to an Agenda+ email, it needs to link to the actual resolution

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5613#issuecomment-734358670 using your GitHub account