Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-var] var(property) (#5729)

From: [ Cassondra ] via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 11:30:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Very interesting idea. 🤔 Can you provide any more use-cases to help me grok the usefulness? Since you shared alternative ways to accomplish the same without var, I'm wondering if perhaps this is an ease-of-use concept or if there's ways to use this that fill functionality gaps.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by castastrophe
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5729#issuecomment-730312366 using your GitHub account