Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui] Change appearance: button to only apply to buttons (#5174)

From: Alan Stearns via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 19:03:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
@Marat-Tanalin the log has `<dael>` at the beginning of most of the lines because she was minuting. It’s a fair point that the IRC nicks we use in the minutes don’t always match GitHub user names, both of which can be difficult to match to actual names. Perhaps I should start a wiki page with a table of who’s who (which may also help onboarding new members).

The narrower issue does not exist yet - I was asking to have a new one raised. This issue is about limiting the button value to actual buttons (mainly for compat reasons). I think allowing the button value on links is sufficiently different to merit a new start in the discussion.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by astearns
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5174#issuecomment-729890337 using your GitHub account