Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-fonts] JS-free probing of Unicode support of fonts (#5578)

From: quasicomputational via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2020 15:52:18 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
LGTM, thanks! I'm not convinced there aren't more vectors to do stuff like this - basically, anywhere the UA is behaving differently depending on the local font set is a hazard - but I'm expecting those to be caught in the process of resolving #4055.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by quasicomputational
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5578#issuecomment-729770828 using your GitHub account