Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-text-3] Is testcase css-text/white-space/full-width-leading-spaces-004.html correct? (#5732)

From: Javier Fernandez Garcia-Boente via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 19:10:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yes, the test is wrong. The ideographic space must indeed hang **unconditionally**  I was confused by the fact that the space was considered a leading space (hence it shouldn't be collapsed), rather than a trailing space, but it's definitively "at the end of the line".

The space should **conditionally** hang  if 'white-space: pre-wrap', is used, though. since it is followed by a forced line break. However, even in that case, should only account for max-content, and never for min-content size.

Sorry about the mistake, I'll fix, or remove, the test ASAP.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by javifernandez
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5732#issuecomment-729140675 using your GitHub account