Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-grid] Note implies losing an aspect-ratio when it shouldn't? (#5713)

From: Ian Kilpatrick via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2020 02:47:37 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> and elements with aspect-ratio are sized as replaced, so they should be excluded too.

Ok so this is where we disagree and is an interesting point, I believe that we've been working under the assumption that applying an `aspect-ratio` to a non-replaced element, doesn't make it replaced. As this has a different set of sizing constraints that would be bad for most things.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by bfgeek
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5713#issuecomment-727132352 using your GitHub account