Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-positioning] position: popover proposal (#5699)

From: Cory LaViska via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2020 14:50:40 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I think it makes sense and will be easier to implement as a positioning scheme. The way I see its behavior working is almost identical to `position: fixed` except without the containing block behavior.

I'm interested to get some feedback from others in the community.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by claviska
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5699#issuecomment-724061108 using your GitHub account