Re: [csswg-drafts] [web-animations-1] Inconsistent default document timeline in Animatable interface (#5701)

From: Brian Birtles via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 2020 07:18:12 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Good catch. I think the text in the `animate()` method description actually overrides the description in `KeyframeAnimationOptions` (since it says what to do when that member is missing) so we should probably just drop the "If missing..." sentence from the description of `KeyframeAnimationOptions.timeline`.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by birtles
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5701#issuecomment-723540243 using your GitHub account