Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-counter-styles] Clarify what to do when 'symbols' has only one symbol for 'alphabetic' and 'numeric' systems? (#5698)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2020 01:37:38 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Oooh, that's a good question. @property currently *says* it makes the rule invalid, which presumably means it doesn't show up in the OM. I don't have time to test whether that actually happens atm, but we shoudl be consistent between these two.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5698#issuecomment-723370407 using your GitHub account