Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-logical-1] Interaction of shorthands and logical properties (#3030)

From: Emilio Cobos Álvarez via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 16:12:41 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't think we resolved on that, did we? The only shorthand that includes both logical and physical properties is `all`, and the order of its expansion should be defined in that case, but the algorithm would handle that correctly afaict.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by emilio
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3030#issuecomment-722476922 using your GitHub account