Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-sizing] how should inline-axis intrinsic sizing work for 'fit-content' and 'fit-content()'? (#3731)

From: CSS Meeting Bot via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 00:42:07 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The CSS Working Group just discussed `[css-sizing] how should inline-axis intrinsic sizing work for 'fit-content' and 'fit-content()'?`, and agreed to the following:

* `RESOLVED: Close this issue as fixed`

&lt;dael> Topic: [css-sizing] how should inline-axis intrinsic sizing work for 'fit-content' and 'fit-content()'?<br>
&lt;dael> github: https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3731<br>
&lt;dael> fantasai: I believe the issue is solved. I'm looking for confirmation we're okay. Seemed there was some confusion but I answered the question. oriol looked and thought it was fine I think. I'd like to close the issue at some point. I don't believe further edits are necessary<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: dbaron isn't on. We could close and if there is anything additional he can re-open with a comment<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: Any objection to close this as fixed?<br>
&lt;dael> astearns: And keep commentor response pending tag on it<br>
&lt;dael> RESOLVED: Close this issue as fixed<br>
</details>

--
GitHub Notification of comment by css-meeting-bot
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3731#issuecomment-722053572 using your GitHub account