Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-contain-2] apply containment on `content-visibility: visible` ; use `normal` as initial value (#5695)

From: vmpstr via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 2020 00:10:14 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
This makes sense to me.

I would do some minor bikeshedding to keep `visible` as the no-effect value, and perhaps name the `auto` state when not skipped can be named something like `contained`. So `auto` would toggle between `contained` and `hidden`.

That being said, `visible` and `normal` is maybe OK, but less descriptive in my mind. It also doesn't change existing values, which is good

--
GitHub Notification of comment by vmpstr
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5695#issuecomment-722042579 using your GitHub account