Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values] Security concerns regarding attr() (#5092)

From: Mike Bremford via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2020 17:35:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
There's no way to pull an attribute value from an element other then the one you're styling, and I've been unable to apply _any_ sort of style to `<script>` and `<style>` while testing - no matter what I did they remained as `display:none`, which means that generating content within them that contains an attribute value would be impossible even if `attr()` were fully implemented.

I presume this was by design, but I'm not sure where it's specified.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by faceless2
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5092#issuecomment-636095970 using your GitHub account