Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust-1] Limits on the `only` color scheme keyword (#3881)

From: Cameron McCormack via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 May 2020 06:46:58 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> There is a community of users that won't get dark form controls on such a page (some Linux OSes)

In Firefox, it's likely that we will move away from rendering widgets using the platform native appearance, and once we control the widget rendering we will add support for dark form controls on platforms where that's difficult now, like Linux.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by heycam
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3881#issuecomment-634463620 using your GitHub account