Re: [csswg-drafts] [scroll-animations] End < Start offset can cause the ScrollTimeline to produce negative time (#4351)

From: Majid Valipour via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 15:02:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I suggest we restrict this by requiring the end be larger or equal to start otherwise the timeline would return an unresolved time.

BTW today there was a [proposal](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4912) to have an array of scroll offsets and not just two in which case we should sort such offsets before using them to compute the current time. This will also solve this issue.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by majido
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4351#issuecomment-606683191 using your GitHub account