Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-ui?] Define interaction of block layout and editing. (#4904)

From: jfkthame via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 12:52:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I'm also somewhat on the fence about this too; on the one hand, I think in an ideal world adding or removing contenteditable shouldn't cause any layout changes, but on the other hand that makes a simple `<div contenteditable></div>` essentially unusable.

So maybe something involving `min-height: 1lh` would be a reasonable hack.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by jfkthame
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4904#issuecomment-604983866 using your GitHub account