Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-media-queries-5] add clarification on applied order for multiple preferences (#4895)

From: Thomas Gossmann via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 23:13:09 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yep, I treated this nesting as _hierarchy_ - from the perspective of a creator. I have to first think about contrast then color or the other way around.

I also don't know if there are more (accessibility enhancing) queries that would add to that stack as well. With that a 2x2 it will get into a 3x3 matrix or even more.

I think this is also the guidance @MelSumner is relating to - on what's the "usage preference".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by gossi
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4895#issuecomment-604733702 using your GitHub account