Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-media-queries-5] add clarification on applied order for multiple preferences (#4895)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 17:32:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The problem is that I'm not sure how I could word it as a clarification; all MQs have always been independent, so the mental space y'all approached it from to be able to ask the question isn't familiar enough to me to write guidance in avoiding it. ^_^

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4895#issuecomment-604569332 using your GitHub account