[csswg-drafts] Pull Request: [css-page] Add page-orientation descriptor. Fixes #4491.

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 00:09:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
tabatkins has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [css-page] Add page-orientation descriptor. Fixes #4491. ==
Per the resolution in #4491, here's proposed text to define page-orientation.

I stuck with the name "rotate-left" and "rotate-right" from the resolution, and chose "upright" as the initial value, following 'text-orientation', per @fantasai's suggestion in the later issue comment.

I decided not to copy 'text-orientation' more fully, because the values there don't seem to reasonably apply to this situation.  I also didn't copy 'image-orientation' at all; its values seemed clumsier, and in general it's probably not important to match with a deprecated property. ^_^

See https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/4902