Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-display] Add a new property to replace `display: none` declaration (#4897)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 20:34:32 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Yup, this is a topic with a long history, that we'll get to in time. Since this thread has pinged the others now, I'll consider its purpose fulfilled; we can see this as another call for prioritization when we next review those threads.  I'll go ahead and close this as a dupe, then. Thanks!

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4897#issuecomment-604072619 using your GitHub account