Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-speech-1] CSS Speech 1 should not move to Rec until there are at least 2 implementation combinations of 2 combinations of "user agent + platform API + assistive technology" for every feature (#4871)

From: Léonie Watson via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 17:44:47 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
 >I'm hoping your co-editing css-speech will allow the APA to feel more
engaged with the spec and where it ends up. If the Pronounciation TF has
a better alternative, that should definitely factor in to how we handle
this draft.>

This is my hope too. I'm going to meet with the Pronunciation TF next
week and will keep everyone posted.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by LJWatson
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4871#issuecomment-600771737 using your GitHub account