Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-color-adjust] Allow the canvas color to be transparent for additive displays (#3949)

From: Rik Cabanier via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 03:22:05 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> @cabanier It isn't always white, though. Sometimes it's transparent. :)

It's sometimes black, if there's a meta tag for dark mode :-)

yes, I wanted a meta tag to opt into transparent. Since then, a meta tag for dark mode was proposed and @tabatkins said that it could be used to signal transparent on certain UAs. I'm unsure that's the right approach though...

--
GitHub Notification of comment by cabanier
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/3949#issuecomment-600404737 using your GitHub account