Re: [csswg-drafts] Make CSS2 meet pubrules (#4850)

From: Florian Rivoal via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 08:34:23 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
>>> * [First commit](https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/4850/commits/8c9c7ab16d6bb8787dbcf6d933c5d0df6667b7a1) seems ok, except that some `propinst-*` classes got dropped in the build output (e.g. `propinst-pause-before` in aural.html). I am not sure that they served a purpose, so maybe it's OK that they're gone, but if they did something useful, it would be good to figure out what killed them and to bring them back.

>>  Oh, uh, that I missed. That I should look into at least, because it makes me doubt correctness of the whole thing.

> Oh, from the TOC. Not clear that cross-refs have so much value there, given we can't actually turn them into links anyway?

Doesn't seem useful to me either. It doesn't seem to me that it's a problem that these have been dropped, but since I don't understand why they were there in the first place, I may be missing something.

> That said very much the goal just to get this publishable, rather than perfect stylistically!

Agreed. I raised what I found, but none of this should be considered a blocker.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/4850#issuecomment-597507080 using your GitHub account