Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-break][css-floats] Do fragments float independently? (#4434)

From: L. David Baron via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 01:40:50 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The one other thing I'd note is that the rules for fragmenting floats should probably makes sense in a situation where the fragmentainers are different sizes.  I *think* this can happen today with `@page`, and there are likely to be more things in the future that cause it.  In those cases, the first fragments of floats might fit next to each other, but then later fragments might not.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by dbaron
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4434#issuecomment-597400722 using your GitHub account