[csswg-drafts] Pull Request: [web-animations-1][scroll-animations-1] Added phase to Animation Timeline #4325

From: Jordan Taylor via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 00:43:55 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
JTensai has just submitted a new pull request for https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts:

== [web-animations-1][scroll-animations-1] Added phase to Animation Timeline #4325  ==
Adding phase to Animation Timeline requires changes to multiple spec's let me know if they can be done at once in the same PR or if they need to be split into individual PR's.

I'm sure there are some places I missed that need to reference the new timeline phase. If you can think of any please comment and let me know so I can adjust the spec as needed.

See https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/pull/4854