Re: [csswg-drafts] [cssom] Should CSSMarginRule be dropped? (#4849)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 18:26:39 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
The OM rule's lack of implementation is due to the lack of implementation of the at-rules themselves, right? At least in Chrome, they're dropped as syntax errors, so of course we wouldn't expose the OM side either.

We shouldn't remove the OM so long as the at-rules are expected to be implemented.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4849#issuecomment-596700973 using your GitHub account