Re: [csswg-drafts] [CSS2] How do zero-width floats affect subsequent content (#2312)

From: Morten Stenshorne via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2020 08:27:28 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I don't think so. Please note that the examples that were meant to be part of the initial comment here were invisible, because I had forgotten a few backticks. Fixed now. The floats in my examples have non-zero height, which is an important detail (which was impossible to deduce from the text alone).

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mstensho
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/2312#issuecomment-596392950 using your GitHub account