Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scrollbars-1] scrollbar-width should be inherited (#4799)

From: Xidorn Quan via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 23:44:56 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
> And the more general issue of two properties under the same prefix not having the same inheritance behavior still makes me very uncomfortable. I feel like we have one example of that in all of CSS and it's for a very special case (I forgot what, but I think it's related to text).

I thought there are several but I think you're probably right that it's rare. So far I found `text-overflow` is non-inherited while most other `text-*` are inherited, except that `text-decoration-*` are not (but `text-underline-position` is).

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4799#issuecomment-596010946 using your GitHub account