Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-scroll-snap] [css-scroll-anchoring] Clarify the interaction between snapping and scroll anchoring (#4830)

From: Adam Argyle via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 16:29:24 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I have a slide presentation frameworky thing I made that uses scroll snap and scroll anchoring (for deep links). I think it's a great use case and example space for the what and why of this issue. Find it here https://slyd.netlify.com/#natural-flow

--
GitHub Notification of comment by argyleink
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4830#issuecomment-595320550 using your GitHub account