Re: [csswg-drafts] Let’s Define CSS 4 (#4770)

From: Jens Oliver Meiert via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 12:31:26 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
I’ll renew a point made earlier, if “CSS 4” is a matter entirely about marketing, has anyone discussed this with domain experts? It could help evaluate the hypothesis and add value to the conversation. (I don’t think this is on those who oppose the idea of “CSS 4,” then, though we could also ask around and share views from marketing SMEs.)

--
GitHub Notification of comment by j9t
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4770#issuecomment-595205448 using your GitHub account