Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-values-4] Should arguments to min/max get simplified when only partial simplification is possible? (#4756)

From: Tab Atkins Jr. via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 01:18:27 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
Tree simplifications (beyond just replacing a function entirely with its result) are I think a step too far.  I'd only be doing cross-argument simplification, and only in the simplest of cases (fully resolved unit values), aka exactly the simplification amount that we currently do for sums.

Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/4756#issuecomment-594255566 using your GitHub account