Re: [csswg-drafts] [css-overflow-4] drawing over the space reserved by `scrollbar-gutter` (#5232)

From: PhistucK via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2020 07:44:21 +0000
To: public-css-archive@w3.org
What if we need it the width of the element in red to be the way it is in the example, but that element also has a scroll bar (say, a left-to-right one, so the two do not collide)? Do we need `scrollbar-gutter-outside` and `scrollbar-gutter-inside`?
Also, I have not checked, but does `scrollbar-gutter` let you set different values for horizontal and vertical scrollbars?
For right-to-left and left-to-right (or does :dir take care of that?)?

--
GitHub Notification of comment by phistuck
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/csswg-drafts/issues/5232#issuecomment-649323161 using your GitHub account